Thursday, November 9, 2006

Attack of the Mini Reviews!

 I've been busy/lazy as of late, so now I present to you a flurry of mini reviews!!

Pumpkinhead (1988) - Call it blasphemy if you want, but I just did not enjoy this movie. Had I seen it when it was released, in 1988, sure, it would have been something new (maybe), but at this point it it just a bore.

Halloween II (1981) - Starts up just where the first one left off - Halloween night in Haddonfield. I love this movie...you gotta watch it back to back with Halloween. "He's not human!"

Creepshow 2 (1987)- Though not as good as the first one, this is still a fun flick to watch with your friends while drinking. It features 3 stories, the best of which is probably "The Raft." Check it out if you are having a fun '80s horror night and you can't find any other movies...

Whew...that's all for now...I gotta go watch another movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...