Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Summertime Slacking


I've got a pile of horror flicks to review...yesterday I was recovering at home from my trip to Kentucky so I watched Dead End and The Prophecy.

The Prophecy (1995) was pretty good (of course, it had Christopher Walken in it), but it left something to be desired. Viggo Mortensen as Lucifer was a delightful little treat at the end, though.

Dead End (2003) was quite a surprise. While it didn't blow me away, it had some excellent dark humor in it, and some pretty twisted images.

The documentary Wisconsin Death Trip (1999) was eerie, mixing old photographs with re-creations of fatal crimes that occurred in the 1890's town of Black River Falls. It left me feeling very unsettled.

I also saw Cemetery Man, but I watched it while packing, so I will view it again before reviewing it.

Hopefully ya'll get some better (longer, more detailed) reviews next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...