Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Descent (2006)


I saw this movie when it first came out, which was a while ago, and I apologize for not reviewing it sooner...This movie was amazing! A group of women go spelunking in an undiscovered cave system. They become trapped after a cave-in occurs with no way out. Soon they discover they are not alone...

After getting out of the theater and returning home to an empty house, I had to turn on all the lights and call my good friend Josh to talk to as I was so scared! The claustrophobia, the element of being trapped underground, not to mention the creepy creatures the women faced all scared me darn good!! It is still hard to talk about without shivering a little...which is why The Descent is one of my new favorite horror films!

Go see this if you already hadn't...

Buy it on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...