Monday, July 24, 2006

C.H.U.D. (1984)

Ok, seriously, it was my first time seeing this B-movie and I found it pretty hilarious.

Per the Netflix description:
Beneath the streets of New York City are hundreds of miles of tunnels unfit for anything human. But now something horrible is loose in the sewers of Manhattan, and the city's homeless population have begun to mutate into "Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers." They are C.H.U.D. -- hideous, hungry and headed for the streets!
So, I watched this with a few friends, late on Saturday night. Not a good idea...almost everyone was falling asleep (k, so maybe the alcohol and Frostees and fries that followed helped, but I'll just blame C.H.U.D.; geez I love saying that - CHUD CHUD CHUD!!). This movie was completely lacking in the action department! Halfway through, I didn't even care anymore...way too much talking about the government cover up of toxic waste yada yada. I just wanted to go to bed...but those yellow, light bulb-bright eyes will forever haunt my dreams.


Check it out for cheap on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...